June 5 Update. We are one step closure to opening.
Covid 19 Update To Our Passengers
One step closer! Snohomish County was approved to move to Phase 2 of Governor Inslee’s Safe Start Plan on June 5. We hope to start flying as soon as Snohomish County enters Phase 3, which we are anticipating will start near the end of June or first of July. We are taking reservations now for our shared flight June 20th and later. Our shared basket will be limited to 6 passengers max. We have added a Private flight that will accommodate 2 to 4 passengers. It’s an exclusive flight for your household, family or group. Stay healthy, wash your hands and see you soon!
In the interest of safety, adventure, and setting the standard of expectations, we have developed these changes and we want you to be aware of them.
- Reservations made through our online portal do require full payment in advance however our cancellation policy is flexible during this time to allow for last-minute changes in your schedule without penalty to you. Reservations made over the phone will only require a $50 / person deposit.
- You can expect all interactions with our staff will be with proper personal safety equipment (gloves and masks at all times)
- During the check-in process on the day of your flight, there will be temperature scanners for all passengers, pilots, crew, and staff to continually monitor the health and safety of everyone
- We use electronic waivers that you must complete using your smart device or personal computer prior to flight and have contact free payment opportunities.
- We will help Reduce transmission by having everyone wear a face mask. We have ordered face masks that will be complimentary (not to be used or intended as replacement for PPE) to every balloon passenger should you not have one of your own
- There will be multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout our passenger experience locations and transport vans
- Social distancing will continue and we will encourage passengers to remain social distanced as much as is possible throughout the experience
- All equipment (balloons and vehicles), as well as our passenger reception areas, will be fully sanitized before and after every flight
- We have limited the quantity of our *Shared balloon rides from 8 to 6 passengers. Members of the same Family may fly up to 8 passengers if requested.
- We have decreased pricing of our private flights (2 passengers only) to make that option much more available for all
- We are limiting our post flight food and drink amenities to one take home souvenir bottle of champagne per party
* If you do book a shared basket, we have taken steps to ensure your safety by decreasing the number of passengers carried in each balloon. However, please be advised that you will still be traveling in a van to and from the launch/landing site with 6 to 8 other people including Pilot and Crew (depending on the number in your party).
Our goal is to be able to bring you an adventure worthy of great memories, especially in a time like today. We’ve done the planning and preparation because we’ve all had our fair share of worries; it’s time for some fun and adventure.
Please check out our website regularly for updates or book online. If you have any questions feel free to call us for more information. We look forward to flying you!