Cancellation Policy & Scheduling Changes
We schedule all flights on a definite basis and do not overbook flights. When you make reservations to fly, we ensure specific space in the balloon for your party. If we are full for a certain flight, we must turn away potential customers. Last-minute changes or cancellations affect our schedule as well as other passengers’ plans. Therefore, we have a generous cancellation policy in effect to protect everyone in case plans happen to change.
- Cancellations or reservation changes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting time are permitted. Perhaps plans have changed or there is a scheduling conflict that has come up? That’s perfectly fine – just give us a little bit of notice and there’s no penalty whatsoever.
- Cancellations within 24-48 hours of the meeting time may result in forfeiture of any flight deposit (Typically 50% of total flight cost), or the equivalent amount pre-charged to the credit card on hold if applicable.
- Should you fail to show up at the scheduled meeting time, or cancel less than 24 hours in advance of our meeting time, the full flight fare will be due. Failing to show up at all – or arriving late enough to miss the flight – is considered a “no-show.” Person holding flight reservations on a Gift Certificate shall be considered flown, making the Gift Certificate “Void” for future use.
- Our Balloons are US federally licensed and registered aircraft, are fully US insured and adhere to all FAA regulations. Some FAA limitations may apply. Zing Aerosports, LLC dba Arizona Balloon Flights will make every attempt possible within the balloon’s flight characteristics and applicable FAA regulations to complete the balloon flight, weather permitting, however due to the size and complexity of hot air balloons, operations cannot take place in all weather conditions. Should adverse weather conditions exist, the Pilot may exercise his right to cancel and or abort the flight. The Pilot in command has full, final and complete authority as to any and all operations that can be attempted. Zing Aerosports, LLC will make the best effort possible however there is no guarantee of any operation or duration of flights. We reserve the right to cancel flight operation for any reason.
Meeting & Balloon Launch Times
Our meeting time is 30 minutes before official sunrise for all morning hot air balloon flights in Phoenix/Scottsdale .
Our meeting time is two hours before official sunset for afternoon hot air balloon rides in Phoenix/Scottsdale.PM Flights
You will be notified at the time you make your reservation of the meeting time. Meeting Site can change based on seasonal time period. You will be notified of the location when you make the reservation. If you need directions, are lost, or are running late, call us directly anytime.
Late Arrival and “No Show”
Please allow extra travel time for traffic. Late arrivals will count as a “No Show” unless all other passengers flying in the balloon are willing to delay launch for your arrival (not likely!)
- Please call to check in for your flights by 5 PM the day prior to your flight. Passengers who fail to check-in may be considered “No Show” and forfeit any their reservation and deposit.
- Weather for hot air ballooning in Phoenix is generally favorable most days out of the year. If the weather will be bad enough to cause cancellation of the balloon flight, we will attempt to contact you as early as possible prior to the meeting time. Otherwise, we expect you to arrive at our meeting location at the specified time. Once you confirm your flight, consider “No News Is Good News”, we will only contact you if there is a change or cancellation.
- Be sure to give us a valid cell phone number at the time of booking so we can inform you of any last minute changes or cancellation.